[ogsa-wg] Roadmap document v7 uploaded

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Mon May 9 11:46:19 CDT 2005

Hi, I just uploaded version 7 of the Roadmap document - you can find it
at http://tinyurl.com/8p6mj.  In this version I created the major
sections we'll need to complete, including the data I received from Dave
B and Andrew, and accepted all changes so that we have a clean starting
point (there were no significant changes other than insertion of these
sections).

If you're providing roadmap data, please use the latest version of the
document as your base - you can cut/paste your section or send the whole
document for merging.

Thanks!

- Jem