[ogsa-wg] RM teleconf ** day change **

Fred Maciel fred-m at crl.hitachi.co.jp
Thu May 5 21:46:40 CDT 2005

Hi,

>      First of all, here are the minutes of the teleconference (attached
> file). BTW, our next teleconference will be next week, at the same time
> (Tuesday, 11AM PDT). I'll post a reminder on Monday.

Due to schedule conflicts I'm changing the day of the next teleconference to
Monday, May 9th. This change applies only to the next teleconference. The
time remains the same:

- 11:00-12:00 US Pacific (GMT - 7)
- 12:00-13:00 US Mountain (GMT - 6)
- 13:00-14:00 US Central (GMT - 5)
- 14:00-15:00 US Eastern (GMT - 4)
- 18:00-19:00 GMT
- 19:00-20:00 UK (GMT + 1)
- 20:00-21:00 Central Europe (GMT + 2)
- 03:00-04:00 Japan (GMT + 9, following day) -- sorry.

Call-in numbers:
   toll-free:  +1 (888) 422-7120
   international:  +1 (608) 250-0194
   passcode:  693305

Agenda:
- Discuss the format of the comparison (Fred will post a proposal on Friday)
and how to move the work ahead
- Depending on the participants, discuss the state of GGF-DMTF liaisons, and
ways to lower the bar for people to start using WBEM and related software on
their projects.

Apologies, and regards,

Fred Maciel.