[ogsa-wg] RM design team -- teleconf minutes and pointers to docs

Fred Maciel fred-m at crl.hitachi.co.jp
Tue May 3 22:29:36 CDT 2005

Hi,

     First of all, here are the minutes of the teleconference (attached
file). BTW, our next teleconference will be next week, at the same time
(Tuesday, 11AM PDT). I'll post a reminder on Monday.
     Here is a list of pointers on the specs that we are going to analyze:

- GLUE 1.1: the schemas are in
http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~sergio/datatag/glue/index.htm
We'll work on the part under the " Computing (FINAL)" link. I also found a
good presentation on GLUE 1.1 today. It also metions a certain CRM-WG... :-)
http://www.dma.unina.it/~murli/SummerSchool/presentations/InformationModeling-GLUE.ppt

- GLUE 1.2: the development can be followed in the mailing list archives --
see the "Mailing list (archive) " link in the first URL above. The latest
draft can be found under:
http://www.hicb.org/pipermail/glue-schema/2005/frm00057.html

- JSIM: the spec (GFD-I.028) is at:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ggf-editor/document/GFD.28/en/1
There is also a UML diagram, which does not match the spec though:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/cgs-wg/document/JSIM_UML/en/1

- CIM: the schemas are under:
http://www.dmtf.org/standards/cim
JSIM is in 2.9.1 preliminary. Try 2.9.0 to get also UML files.

- JSDL: the latest snapshot is at:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/
There's a nice introduction at:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/JSDL-Introduction/en/