[ogsa-wg] GGF14 joint session proposals

Fred Maciel fred-m at crl.hitachi.co.jp
Thu May 5 21:30:21 CDT 2005

Hi,

(1) The WSDM TC is proposing a joint session with the OGSA-WG in GGF14.
Accepted?
     Apart from that, WSDM will have many activities in GGF14:
- A plenary kind of session (29th, 2:00p - 3:30p) in which they will demo
WSDM
- A "deep dive" session to do a more in-depth technical explanation of the
spec
- A joint session with the CDDLM-WG, which is already using WSDM in its
specs
- A face-to-face meeting on the 30th (full-day).

(2) The DMTF UCWG (Utility Computing WG) would like to have a joint session
with the OGSA-WG. The target is the OGSA-WG as a whole, but especially EM.
To give some context, when they draw the diagram of the context they are in,
they end up with something like the EM diagram. A joint meeting would be
great to align the two. (BTW, the EGA is also requesting a joint session,
but I hear that Andrew is co-ordinating that one).

(3) I'll probably book a couple of sessions as work sessions for the RM
design team to work on models, which might require some coordination with
OGSA-BES. More on that later.

Regards,

Fred Maciel.