***SPAM*** Family seeking for urgent assistance

donna mills dfamily1948 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 07:17:17 CDT 2005

FROM:Mr. Davis Edward.
TEL: 0027 722 780 966
Fax: 0027 11 7252009
Please reply with alternative email: d_family30 at yahoo.co.uk

Attn: Owner / Ceo.

This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I
got your address from the intenet, website of South African Chamber of
Commerce in johannesburg, South Africa.
My name is Mr. Davis Edward,the elder son of late Mr. Samuel Edward, of
Masingo Province of Zimbabwe.

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of
our President Robert Mugabe, to claim all the white-owned farms to his party
members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all
their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is one of the richest  farmers in our country and because he did
not support President Mugabe's ideas.  President Mugabe's, supporters
invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father
and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm.

Before my father,s death he made it known to me that he deposited with one
of the Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of US$30.5
Million (Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).with
the Security and Finance Company here in South Africa.
Then after the death of my father, we decided to move to the Republic of
South Africa where he had deposited the money in the Security Company as
valuables.

After reading about you on the internet I believe that some body like you
will be capable of handling this kind of transaction  so I decided to
contact you to assist me to transfer this found out of South Africa because
as I and my families were (Refugee) Asylum seekers we are not allowed to
operate any bank transaction within South Africa.
We have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, 5%
will be mapped out for any expenses that we may  incurred in the course of
this transaction and 75% will be for me and my family .
Besides that my family and I would like you to look for us any profitable
business we can invest this found on, in your country.

All I want you to do is to furnish me with your full personal phone and fax
numbers for easy communication. You can contact me on the above Telephone
number.I asure you  that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely
confidential.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards.

Mr. Davis Edward.
(for the family)

Please address the fax to Mr. Davis Edward.