[ogsa-wg] Updated telecon schedule table

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 29 05:53:51 CST 2005

Hi Soonwook,

Needless to say, EMS is one of key OGSA capabilities and we
want to keep the ball rolling. Unfortunately, Ravi, EMS design team
leader, seems to be too busy recently.

>From the March 23rd minutes (http://tinyurl.com/6x26p)
>    EMS: Jay: Need to make some decisions about leadership; Ravi is
>    overcommitted.  Ian: Right now we have hands filled with doing basic
>    stuff, and it will become clearer as other things are finished.
>    Jay: Could put it in abeyance for now. Andrew: Make it a low
>    priority. Hiro: OK, we'll table this one for a while.

Based on the above discussion, I've temporary removed EMS discussions
form the telecom schedule. However, if someone is willing to drive this
activity forward, I am happy to resume EMS discussions at once.