[ogsa-wg] Updated telecon schedule table

Soonwook Hwang hwang at grid.nii.ac.jp
Mon Mar 28 20:24:41 CST 2005

Hi,

I am soonwook of NAREGI. I have a question regarding
the updated telecom schedule table, compared to the
previous one you sent out. If I remember correctly,
there used to be something like "EMS design team"
discussion session in the previous telecom schedule,
but now it seems to disappear from the upcoming
telecom schedule.

I wonder what has been happening to the
EMS stuff because as we presented our work on NAREGI
Super Scheduler in one of the OGSA sessions in the GGF13,
we NAREGI have been exercising a scenario which I think
could possibly (?) be in line with the OGSA EMS idea.

It would be great if we can get some idea of just what will be
done or happening about the EMS stuff within the OGSA context
in near future.

Regards,
Soonwook