[ogsa-wg] Basic EM profile session

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Mar 13 16:15:57 CST 2005

Karl, Andrew, Dave Snelling, Kazushige, Andreas,

I upload *partially* written slide presentation for Basic EM candidate
profile session to GridForge.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/GGF13_basic_EM_profile/en/
1

This session is schedule at March 15 (Tue) 9-10:30am @ Emerald room 3
and intended to be workshop style. Please come to join the discussion.
It is GREAT if you can bring a couple of position paper slides with you.

The following is a list of possible contributions;
- OGSA Basic EM candidate profile proposal - Hiro
- Candidate specifications
   o JSDL - Andreas
   o WS-Agreement - Karl
   o OGSA BES - Andrew
- Related Grid project
   o Business Grid - Hiro
   o NaReGI - Kazushige
   o Globus - Karl
   o UNICORE - Dave

If you have another great idea and want to share with us,
please let me know before or at the session.