[ogsa-wg] EGA feedback review session

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Mar 13 16:15:57 CST 2005

Hi all,

Enterprise Grid Alliance (EGA) have the kindness to give us a great
feedback on our OGSA documents. Their feedback is now on the GridForge.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/EGA_OGSA_review/en/1

> The OGSA version 1.0 document is extremely valuable in capturing the
> requirements and consequent architectural requirements and capabilities
> for grid systems, and as such is invaluable, the above comments not
> withstanding.  From an EGA perspective, greater clarity and focus is
> required in order to ensure that the OGSA and its related standards
> meets the needs of the enterprise grid community, and therein lies the
> opportunity for future collaboration.

OGSA-WG agreed to deliberate and make a suitable reply to EGA at
the OGSA-WG session #5, March 15 (Tue) 11am-12:30pm. I believe
that it will be a great opportunity that GGF and EGA will work together
based on the OGSA architecture.

OGSA spec authors: Please come and join this review session tomorrow.