[ogsa-wg] Draft ByteIO Document

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 12 15:34:36 CST 2005

Mark:

It would seem to me that a Web services data access interface could
usefully be modeled on WebDAV (www.webdav.org). Have you looked at that?

Regards,

Ian.

At 03:50 PM 3/11/2005 -0500, Mark Morgan wrote:

>--
>Mark Morgan
>Research Scientist
>Department of Computer Science
>University of Virginia
>http://www.cs.virginia.edu
>mmm2a at virginia.edu
>(434) 982-2790

Ian Foster                    www.mcs.anl.gov/~foster
Math & Computer Science Div.  Dept of Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory   The University of Chicago
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.     Chicago, IL 60637, U.S.A.
Tel: 630 252 4619             Fax: 630 252 1997
         Globus Alliance, www.globus.org