[ogsa-wg] GGF13 OGSA session #5

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 9 18:03:37 CST 2005

Hi all,

At today's OGSA-WG teleconference, we agree to use OGSA-WG
session #5 (March 15 (Tue) 11am-12:30pm Korea time = 8-9:30pm
CST) for EGA feedback discussion.

We are doing our best to prepare GGF13 but unlikely to make
"basic data profile" discussion ready by March 15. We agreed to
skip it at GGF13

On the other hand, John Tollefsrud, GGF liaison to the Enterprise
Grid Alliance (EGA), asks us to review and answer EGA's feedback
on OGSA documents.

UK eScience is a member of EGA and Steven Newhouse will be
represent EGA at the session. Also another EGA rep in US can
dial-in.

Attached is their feedback document. Please have a look.