[ogsa-wg] DRMAA view on BES

Rajic, Hrabri hrabri.rajic at intel.com
Wed Mar 9 17:51:35 CST 2005

While the DRMAA group members would like to stay on the sidelines
regarding the WS infrastructure, JSDL, and WS-Agreement issues we feel
that OGSA-BES members could save some time when discussing
task/job/whatever management, control, and status portTypes to look into
section 6.3.8 on page 26 of the DRMAA IDL binding document.
If this is something that the initiators have in mind to discuss at
OGSA-BES BoF we could contribute a very (ultra?) short presentation.

Greetings

    -Hrabri