[ogsa-wg] RE: GRIDtoday Edition: Tony Hey: 'Challenging Times for GGF & Standards'

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 16:32:30 CST 2005

Hi Savas,

While someone may well have made the statement to which you refer, what
I had in mind was the rather stronger statement I've heard, namely that
developing WSRF services will be problematic in DevStudio unless MS
themselves provide support for WSRF.  The counter that I've heard from
the WSRF side is that the existing WS-A support is all that is needed
from MS; other support can be provided by third parties.

I still think the best way to resolve this is for sceptics and advocates
to "pair program" a service together and see what issues arise.

Dave.