[ogsa-wg] Final edits on Profile Definition

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 27 16:30:45 CDT 2005

> I leave it to Andreas to post this version to GridForge and submit it
> to the editor as soon as possible.

I have reviewed the doc, removed a few remaining last comments, and made
one minor change in section 3. ("This Profile" - > "This document...")

I have uploaded it as version 15 on gridforge and also submitted it to
the GGF Editor.

Ref:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-profile-definition/en/15

Andreas