[ogsa-wg] Final edits on Profile Definition

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Sat Jun 25 14:05:52 CDT 2005

Folks,

Here's what I did.

1) Accepted all edits including the changes I made, which are listed
below. Feel free to object to these changes. Otherwise, the document is
ready for the editor.

2) In section 4.4 there were two "should"s which I changed to "SHOULD"s
as the section is generally proscriptive and therefore normative
language is appropriate.

3) In section 5.2, I added the phrase ", when at the Proposed
Recommendation stage of publication," two the first two paragraphs to
make it clear when in the GGF process the rules apply. I felt the
section header was not normative enough.

That's all. Thank you everyone for making this document a complete
project.

I leave it to Andreas to post this version to GridForge and submit it
to the editor as soon as possible.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE