[ogsa-wg] Final call for OGSA Roadmap v1.0

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Wed Jun 22 15:07:23 CDT 2005

Hi,

v14 of the OGSA Roadmap has been uploaded to  http://tinyurl.com/9ssa9.

I plan to submit the document to the GGF Editor this Friday, June 24th,
so the deadline for comments is either midnight Thursday June 24th, in
whatever timezone you happen to be in, or 8am US/Eastern in absolute
time.  Any comments received after that will be assigned to a tracker,
and addressed during the public comment period.

Thanks to all who have commented and contributed - the level of detail
we've been working at today tells me we must have nailed all the big
issues pretty well :0)

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company