[ogsa-wg] Minor comments on documents

Steven Newhouse s.newhouse at omii.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 03:30:35 CDT 2005

OGSA WSRF Basic Profile 1.0 (v018 June 13th 2005)

Page 1: Status of this memo
Is there not a WSRF missing from this opening line?
e.g. '... write normative OGSA services based around the WSRF set of
specifications.'

OGSA Roadmap (v010 June 6th 2005)

Section 2, Point 1, Bullet 3: Should these service description documents
not be 'owned' by the working group developing the service? The text
implies to me that the OGSA-WG writes them... which I don't think is the
case.

Section 2.2:
Should there not be some statement that OGSA profiles should be
developed/revised outside the OGSA-WG in theor own WG?

Cheers,

Steven
Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK