nits picking (Re: [ogsa-wg] Roadmap doc v12 uploaded)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 20 00:52:55 CDT 2005

Thanks Jem,

I've proof read v12 and found several issues. I will send out
two emails; real issues and nits.

This email contains nits picking.

(b1) page 1 header
Second line should read "Category: Informational"
Third line should read "Open Grid Services Architecture Working Group"
Delete URL

(b2) page 4 line 123
Session title should read "OGSA: Process, Specifications, Profiles and
Software" in order to consistent with line 124.

(b3) page 4 line 146-147
"or technical" gives suggestion that informational document, e.g.
Architecture document 1.0 is not a technical document.

(b4) page 5 line 163
"OGSA profiles" should read "OGSA recommended Profiles also called
OGSA Profiles in this document" since page 6 line 194 introduces
OGSA Informational Profiles.

(b5) page 6 line 203-204
recommended and informational profiles should be capitalized.

(b6) page 6 line 222-225
The last paragraph should be move up to the first paragraph of this
sub-section.

(b7) page 8 line 273
CGS should be DAIS since CGS hand over SRIM spec to DAIS and closed.

(b8) page 9 line 301
Please add document number (GFD.7) to the Grid Monitoring Architecture
document.

(b9) page 10 table 4-1
(b10) page 11 table 4-3
(b11) page 12 table 4-5
(b12) page 13 table 4-7
(b13) page 14 table 4-9
(b14) page 15 table 4-11
(b15) page 16 table 4-13
(b16) page 17 table 5-1
"GFD-P-R" should read "GFD-R.P"

(b17) page 10 table 4-2
(b18) page 11 table 4-4
(b19) page 15 table 4-12
Add "standard is approaching" mark to "Evolving Institutional" and
"OGSA WSRF BP 1.0" cell.

(b20) page 11 line 340
Replace this line with "This specification should be based on the
WS-naming 1.0, JSDL 1.0, RNS 1.0, and OGSA WSRF Basic Profile 1.0
[OGSA WSRF Basic Profile]. The following table shows the referenced
specifications and their “Status” and “Adoption” levels.

(b21) page 11 line 344-345
Delete the later half of the sentence; "and is expected to be..."

(b22) page 11 line 354
Should read "The JSDL-WG has submitted JSDL 1.0 to GGF editor."

(b23) page 15 table 4-12
Add "standard is approaching" mark to "Draft Institutional" and
"IUDD 1.0" cell.

(b24) page 16 line 449
Delete "late" since June 2005 is not late 2005.

(b25) page 17 line 267-269
Is the last sentence necessary? The rest of specs/profiles do not
have such text.

(b26) page 18 line 495
"CGS: The CIM Grid Schema" should read "SRIM: DAIS-WG"

(b27) page 20 line 553
Delete "Web service based"

(b28) page 20 line 564
"The SDOs plan to form" should read "The SDOs form"

(b29) page 20 line 565
"all participating SDOs will" should read "all experts participating
from SDOs will"