[ogsa-wg] Roadmap doc v12 uploaded

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Thu Jun 16 23:00:46 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've now uploaded v12 of the Roadmap document, with various minor edits
and updated specification tables, in line with last Monday's review.

I've also uploaded the standards spreadsheet, updated with the changes
we agreed on Monday, plus citation data from Tom.  It was
difficult/tedious to navigate around all the pages, so I've also added a
new Index page which contains links to all the other pages and some
useful buttons.  However, 1) You'll need to enable macros to use the
buttons (though you shouldn't need them unless you're editing), and 2)
I've found that Excel does odd things to the buttons - like resizing
them, changing the font at will, and inverting the shadows.  If it
happens to you, don't worry about it :0)

I think there's still some detail we could add for the various specs,
but I'll leave it as is for now.  I promised I'd get this out on
Wednesday, and I have about 30 seconds left.

The docs are at:  http://tinyurl.com/aez86 .

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company