[ogsa-wg] OGSA Naming WG status report

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 16 04:23:21 CDT 2005

The charter doesn't speak to the separation of WS-RenewableReferences into
a separate specification, which I think is important.

At 03:04 PM 6/16/2005 +0900, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>GFSG is now deliberating on WG approval. Attached is the
>final charter draft submitted by Andrew.
>
>https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/naming-wg-charter/en/1
>
>Stay tuned.
>----
>Hiro Kishimoto
>
>Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
>>Status report:
>>Progress on both the charter and WSNR (WS Naming resolution).
>>     RNS moved back to GFS until through document publication, i.e.,
>>after public comment
>>     Resolution modification to support base profile use case done and
>>discussed
>>     Open issue remains "names" - which are just a string.
>>Andrew

Ian Foster                    www.mcs.anl.gov/~foster
Math & Computer Science Div.  Dept of Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory   The University of Chicago
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.     Chicago, IL 60637, U.S.A.
Tel: 630 252 4619             Fax: 630 252 1997
         Globus Alliance, www.globus.org