[ogsa-wg] Any additions to "example projects" section in OGSA Roadmap?

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 15 23:40:30 CDT 2005

Thanks Rajkumar,

I'm grad to hear that GridBus plans to use WSRF. As you already
knows, OGSA-WG defines OGSA WSRF Basic Profile 1.0 in order to
ensure interoperability among multiple grid middlewares.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-wsrf-basic-profile/en/12

Is it possible that future release of GridBus will use the OGSA WSRF
Basic Profile 1.0 as their base (instead of pure WSRF)?

Does your SLA-based allocation use WS-Agreement 1.0?