[ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 8 June 2005

Djaoui, A (Abdeslem) A.Djaoui at rl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 06:42:14 CDT 2005

Just a comment of the WSRF BP submission to the GGF editors. I am in favor of
option 1 simply because I don't see a point of releasing a profile that "very likely" nobody is going to use.
I know there are some implementations of the referenced specification out there, but in my view people will
find it more efficient to move to the latest versions of the specifications that to try to be compliant with an older version of a profile that is going to be changed soon.
Anyway the wait is almost over!

Abdeslem