Resilient References? (Re: [ogsa-wg] ogsa London f2f minutes uploaded)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jun 5 06:13:12 CDT 2005

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for your explanation.
I think I get a picture now.

You are proposing a resolve portType for Resilient Reference
resource which has no parameter. On the other hand, Mark is
proposing a portType for generic resolver which has a parameter
as an option (as shown in Figure 2). Your usecases and OGSA WSRF
BP 1.0 indicate the farmer is more reasonable.

Here, another question comes to my mind: if an abstract name is
rendered by EPR, could this abstract name have a resolve portType
with no parameter? I am just considering symmetry of both EPRs.

Talk to you on Monday at naming-WG-BoF call.