[ogsa-wg] FINAL CALL Document OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 v036

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Fri Jul 29 15:46:06 CDT 2005

Tom, my annotated review attached. I gather that you've already incorporated comments from others, so this is based on a clean copy of v36.  Most of these are, of course, minor nits, and some are just periods or colons added.  However, there are a couple that are quite significant, most notably the use of MAY NOT in Appendix E.

Your discretion on which of these you incorporate, and I vote YES to go to the editor.  Great job by you and the whole team!

- Jem