Aug F2F session schedule (Re: [ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 13 July 2005)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 19 01:28:25 CDT 2005

Hi all,

The attached is what we've agreed on the call today.
We've put "OGSA-naming" into Wednesday morning and one of OGSA-WG
session into Thursday morning. Since several folks will catch noon
flights we will start 8am on Thursday and Friday.

In order to balance duration of morning and afternoon sessions,
Monday - Wednesday sessions are 9am-12:30pm and 1:30-5pm (3.5 hours
each).