Aug F2F session schedule (Re: [ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 13 July 2005)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 18 16:49:36 CDT 2005

Thanks Andreas,

Please correct if I am wrong, but the following is not exactly
the same I remember.

> ** Schedule
>
>   - ByteIO requested an earlier slot (not Friday)
>     - Mark has to leave early and Neil cannot make Friday
>   - Considered and rejected moving Naming to Friday
>   - It is likely that ByteIO will not need a half-a-day slot.

<HK>
I said that if we will review there working draft, we need half-a-day.
</HK>

>   - Agreed that having a regular session on Friday is not a good
>     idea. Friday morning should be reserved for wrap up.
>     - And that the sessions could start earlier on other days to
>       accomodate the extra session.
>
>   - Agreed to start early on Thursday and put ByteIO in that slot.

<HK>
I think we agreed to put ByteIO in Tuesday morning (starting 9am).
And put OGSA-naming to Thursday morning (also starting 9am).

See attached ppt slide.
</HK>

>   - WSDM conflict
>     - Jay/Fred could not contact Heather yet.
>
>   - Not sure about Allen L's schedule. (Affects Data session)

I touched with Allen and he is likely to come and prefers to have
OGSA-data session later that week.

Let's confirm these during minutes approval today.