[ogsa-wg] Basic Profile Document Errors

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 7 19:23:05 CDT 2005

Mark,

With respect to the WSN specs, WSN voted today (well actually yesterday
my time) to put Base and Brokered into Public Comment. There will be
stable PC versions posted within a few days (depending on OASIS admin).
The Profile will switch to these as soon as they are. Once this happens
you will have a clean/stable (if not final) stack from WS-Addressing
through the Base Profile. Use these.

We'll fix the nits too.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE