[ogsa-wg] Basic Profile Document Errors

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:07:44 CDT 2005

Trying to finish up things for ByteIO, I discovered the following issues
with the OGSA WSRF Basic Profile (document retrieved from Grid Forge with
Timestamp of 5 July 2005).
	*) On line 158, need to change "...rpw-1|" to "...rpw-1"
	*) On line 163, double quotes needed for consistency
	*) Both of the URI's given for notification on lines 162 and 163 are
invalid according to docs.oasis-open.org.  I understand that this is
probably because those specs. are not offically released yet, however this
does mean that ByteIO will have to generate either a spec which is not
conformant to the OGSA WSRF Basic Profile, or one which contains WSDL that
cannot be interpreted by any one.

--
Mark Morgan
Research Scientist