[ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - January 26, 2005

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 31 00:47:44 CST 2005

Folks,

This is an update for the ACS-WG (Application Contents Service WG) mentioned
in the minutes.

Please join yourself and those who are interested into the acs-wg mailing list.
To do so, you can send mail to <Majordomo at ggf.org> with the following command
in the body of your email message:

     subscribe acs-wg your-mail-address

Also, we will have sessions at GGF13. We welcome you to join so please
prepare for it! I will let you know when the schedule is decided.

Here are the ACS-WG project page:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/acs-wg

I have added slides and docs for those who want to join the discussion newly:
- Working drafts:
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=147&category_id=889

- GGF12 Slides:
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=147&category_id=891