[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Jan. 19th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 18 19:07:24 CST 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on January 19th
Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm (CST).

Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
  Free: +1-888-452-0308
  Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
  PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 0119
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval
        * Jan 10th and 12th calls:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050110/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050112/en/1

        Agenda bashing

2) Feb F2F meeting and GGF13 update (10 min)
       Hiro will submit revised F2F meeting agenda before the call.
       Andrew will submit F2F logistics if available.
       Hiro will submit revised GGF13 session plan before the call.

4) Basic profile discussion (90 min)
        > The latest draft of the OGSA BP has been uploaded to the
        > 'working drafts/basic profile' folder.
        > This will be the draft that we will be discussing on the Wednesday
        > 1/19/05 telecon.

        After Tom's edit, Dave Snelling added security section and Hiro
        has made this doc publicly accessible.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA_Basic_Profile_draft/e
n/2

5) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB

Jan. 24 (5pm-7pm CDT) OGSA v1 and glossary final call &
                                  Basic profile discussion
Jan. 26 (10am-noon CDT) Data design team
Jan. 26 (5pm-7pm CDT) basic EM profile discussion
Jan. 31 (5pm-7pm CDT) Basic profile discussion