[ogsa-wg] OGSA-EMS Meeting Agenda (2005-01-17)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jan 16 00:46:45 CST 2005

Hi Ian, Ravi,

I think Basic EM profile provide very simple job submission functionality
based on the evolving specifications (plus OGSA basic profile).

The evolving specifications, IMHO, are the WS-agreement and the JSDL
spec. The WS-agreement defines protocol and XML envelope and
the JSDL spec defines actual terms/attributes of document.

The WS-Agreement is developed by GRAAP-WG and is now under
public comment review.

https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=461

JSDL spec is now under developing by JSDL-WG and will be submit to
GGF editor (at latest) before GGF13.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en
/11

Also WSDL style API for Job manager is nice to have. But IFAIK the
API discussion is at the very early stage.

Hope it helps,