[ogsa-wg] Feb F2F meeting agenda proposal (RE: Proposed agenda for Jan. 10th call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jan 9 23:25:33 CST 2005

Hi all,

Attached is an very early draft for the Feb F2F meeting based on the
answers to the availability survey.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/agenda_for_2005_Feb_meetin
g/en/1

If you have not yet response to this survey, please answer simple
6 questions and let me know your availability for interim F2F meeting
and GGF13.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2242G6D3WWD

I am very happy to add your name to the attendee list.