[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Jan. 10th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jan 9 06:30:25 CST 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on January 10th
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CST).

The dial-in number for Monday;
  Free: +1-866-639-4741
  Toll: +1-574-935-6703
  PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 1210
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval
        * Jan 5th call:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050105/en/1

        Agenda bashing

2) Next F2F meeting update (10 min)
       Set for Feb. 14 to 16 in Chicago Area. (at some airport hotel).

3) GGF13 session plan update (10 min)
        Based on the discussion on Jan 5th, Hiro will update.
        We should send our plan to GGF office shortly.

4) Basic profile discussion (60 min)
        Tom and Dave will provide early draft before the call.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB

Jan. 12 (10am-noon CDT) Data design team
Jan. 12 (5pm-7pm CDT) OGSA v1 and glossary final call &
                                  Basic profile discussion
Jan. 17 (5pm-7pm CDT) EMS design team
Jan. 19 (5pm-7pm CDT) Basic profile discussion