[ogsa-wg] Revised F2F meeting agenda with dial-in info for Monday

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 14 05:59:00 CST 2005

Hi all,

Dial-in for the F2F day one (Monday) is as follows:

US Toll free:	+1-866-248-5984
Pass code: 	2051278#

Note: Dial-in info for Tuesday and Wednesday will be different.

And two good news for attendees in person;
- We can get free WiFi signal in our meeting room!
- Complementary Starbucks coffee is available at hotel lobby
   (next to front desk).

Attached is a revised meeting agenda. Thanks,

Jan.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/agenda_for_2005_Feb_meetin
> > g/en/3
> >
> > - Steven Newhouse and Mark Morgan will attend full 2.5 days.
> > - Steve Tuecke will attend day one only.
> > - Bill Horn cannot come.
> >
> > Any other update?
> > ----
> > Hiro Kishimoto