Revised F2F meeting agenda (RE: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Jan. 24th call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Feb 13 00:24:26 CST 2005

Hi all,

Attached is an updated meeting agenda.
We will meet at room "Streeter" (Lower Level) Werstin O'Hare.

In order to saving meeting cost, please bring power strip(s) with
you for your note PC. Also, Takuya Mori is kind enough to bring
PC projector and polycom for our meeting.
Many thanks Takuya!

See you in Chicago.

Jan.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/agenda_for_2005_Feb_meetin