[ogsa-wg] OGSA EMC BoF on Simple job submission

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 8 12:12:05 CST 2005

Andrew's email bounced.

From: "Andrew Grimshaw" <grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu>
To: "'Rajic, Hrabri'" <hrabri.rajic at intel.com>,
	"'Tom Goodale'" <goodale at cct.lsu.edu>
Cc: <saga-rg at ggf.org>, <ogsa-wg at ggf.org>,
	"'Bill Nitzberg'" <bill at computer.org>,
	"'Stephen Pickles'" <stephen.pickles at man.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: [ogsa-wg] OGSA EMC BoF on Simple job submission
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:25:55 -0500

I've been preparing a Basic EMS Services BOF request based on the EMS documents
we have and on the results of last week's EMS F2F in London. The proposed WG
does NOT collide in anyway with JSDL. It is not about "job submission" - it is
about execution management at is simplest. It is highly complementary in the
sense that JSDL is about description - and the proposed WG is about services to
realize what JSDL specifies. I will be reporting on in during the call tonight -
as called for in the agenda Hiro sent around.