[ogsa-wg] Re: IPsphere and OGSA-WG joint call (Dec. 8th)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 8 15:53:15 CST 2005

Hi Franco,

I don't think we have more than 10 participants from our side.

And I got IPsphere backgrounder slides from Kevin Dillon. However,
I cannot upload to GridForge or send out to our mailing list
before get his permission.
Instead I will show their slides on my Glance session.

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 1208
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html