[ogsa-wg] OGSA Roadmap status

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Mon Aug 29 14:45:30 CDT 2005

Hi, I won't be able to make today's meeting, but here's the status of
the Roadmap.

- I've responded to all public comments.
- Andreas created a new tracker for the next version.  I've opened two
trackers based on public comments, and moved one that we deferred in
1.0.
- I've made all the editing changes except for the items below.
- Waiting for new/updated sections from Tom & Takuya.
- I haven't yet updated the tables from the spreadsheet - I'll do that
once the final sections are in place, to make all the dates consistent.
- I've uploaded the latest version of the standards spreadsheet to
Gridforge, though it will need updating to add the B/P breakout
documents

On Wednesday's call we need to discuss use of OGSA as a trademark, which
might result in more editing to make our use consistent.

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company
6000 Irwin Road