[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 29th call

Ziu, Peter peter.ziu at ngc.com
Mon Aug 29 10:18:05 CDT 2005

Hiro,

I have reviewed the following OGSA-Auth doc:
"Authorizaiton_Framework_Document_-_Editor_Submission_2004-03-05.pdf".
It is a very good doc that lays a foundation of semantics for most
aspects of security, and outlines serveral interaction models between
security entities.  It chooses, however, not to enter into any
authentication topics.  Please let me know what wishes you have for
further actions from this point w/ respect to security.

Pete.