[ogsa-wg] Re: OGSA-WG requests of OGSA-Authz-WG

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:11:06 CDT 2005

I went ahead and made the changes to the authz service document and
authorization requirements documents to recast them from OGSA to
OGSI. The changes were all editorial in nature.

Note I did not change "ogsa" where it appears in XML name spaces
since I would argue this is more scoped by our WG name than by the
intended use and it would also mean the document would no longer
captures what is implemented, basically making it worthless.

Barring objection I will see these go to the GGF editor.

Von

SAML/OGSI Authorization service document:

Word version (with change tracking):
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-authz/document/draft-ogsi-
authz-saml-aug15-05.doc/en/1

PDF version:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-authz/document/draft-ogsi-
authz-saml-aug15-05.pdf/en/1

OGSI Authorization Requirements (Informational):

Word version (with change tracking):
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-authz/document/draft-ogsi-
authz-req-02.doc/en/1

PDF version: