[ogsa-wg] OGSA-WG requests of OGSA-Authz-WG

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 15 12:45:51 CDT 2005

In discussions with the OGSA-WG this morning three requests were made
of the OGSA-Authz WG:

1) Renamed the current OGSA-Authz SAML document from an OGSA document
to an OGSI document to reflect OGSA's change from OGSI to WSRF.

2) As part of our V2 Charter, produce a OGSA/WSRF version of our
current SAML document. (Tom Maguire has volunteered to assist.)

3) Incorporate, where appropriate, the OGSA Profile format into our
future documents.

In regards to #1, barring objection I will go ahead and make this
change and resubmit the document to the editor.

In regards to #2, this seems reasonable, and with Tom's help I will
take the point on making this happen.

In regards to #3, I really don't understand the roles of these
profiles yet and the low quality of the phone bridge was not
conducive to helping me achieve understanding. Can I ask for
clarification over email on how were should be looking to use OGSA
profiles in our work?

Von