[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for August 17 F2F

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Wed Aug 10 14:10:57 CDT 2005

All,

On August 17 from 0900-1200 PST we will be having a F2F as part of the
overall OGSA F2F meeting in Sunnyvale. I propose the following agenda:

0: Agenda bashing as usual

1: Discuss updated document (see footnote) & decide if we are ready to send
it out for public comment

2: RNS discussion

            Is RNS the high-level name scheme that we want?

            Is there any feedback we (the OGSA-WG) want to offer to the
GFS-WG independent of feedback from any single member

            (i.e., are there any issues that we think are critical?)

3: Interoperability testing of WS-Naming resolution functions.

Footnote: Mark and I in the process of taking the last version of the
document (July 11), and

a)       Putting into GGF format

b)      Schema and WSDL of resolution porttypes

c)       Normative schema and description for extending WS-Addressing (right
now we have an example, not a schema)

d)      Example message exchanges for resolution