[ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 1 August 2005

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 3 06:32:50 CDT 2005

Thanks Ian for your notes,

I am OK to delete the list of project names from the first paragraph of
section 8.

However, I would like to keep following paragraphs in section 8
since OGSA software has critical role in OGSA as we described in Section
2 "OGSA process." I know this section is not exhaustive and also we don't
have enough dialogue with some of these projects. But I would use this
document as a tool to encourage them to implement OGSA and get feedbacks
form them.

Based on the definition in section 2.3, they can claim that their
software is "OGSA implement," but cannot claim "OGSA conformance" or
"OGSA compliance."