[ogsa-wg] ByteIO WG Mailing List and Minutes from Last Call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 28 20:00:36 CDT 2005

Neil's email bounced.

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:35:53 +0100

Dear All,

the ByteIO WG charter has been approved and our mailing list is now setup!

line in the body of the message:

subscribe byteio-wg my.email at ddress.org

(substituting your own email address)

We have fortnightly telcons at 14:00 UTC - the schedule for the next telcons and
the details for participating are below. Notes from our previous telcon are
attached to this message, and will be posted online once our GridForge account
is setup.