[ogsa-wg] Resource Management design team teleconference

Fred Maciel fred-m at crl.hitachi.co.jp
Thu Apr 28 18:35:12 CDT 2005

Hi again,

     The first teleconference of the Resource Management design team will be
next Tuesday, May 3rd, from 11AM to noon PDT. My apologies to those in
Japan, this was one of the few slots available (I'll sync with you in the
OGSA teleconferences).
     The proposed agenda is:

(1) CIM-Glue-JSDL comparison, mainly:
 - decide the format of the comparison
 - decide a few milestones (London OGSA F2F and GGF14)
 - divide the work
(2) Discuss ways to lower the bar for people to start using WBEM and related
software on their
projects. (Is there anyone knowledgeable in the DMTF academic alliance
partnerships? Any experiences document?).
(3) Time allowing, discuss the state of GGF-DMTF liaisons, incuding the
OGSA-related work.

Dial-in:
Toll Free:   (888) 422-7120
Int'l Access:   (608) 250-0194