[ogsa-wg] Resource Management design team teleconference

Fred Maciel fred-m at crl.hitachi.co.jp
Tue Apr 26 21:10:56 CDT 2005

Hi,

     I want to re-start the activities of the resource management design
team, and a teleconference will be a nice way to do it. We need to put
everybody in sync and get the work started.
     The main subject of the teleconference will be the CIM-Glue-JSDL
comparison, which will be useful for EM (Execution Management) as a whole,
and in the short term it will be a much needed input to BES (Basic Execution
Service). We need to decide the format of the comparison, get a few
milestones (London F2F and GGF14), divide the work, etc. (We'll also need to
think about manageability on EM, which might be the start of the profiling.
But I'd start that when BES gets more concrete).
     Another possible subject is whether we need to think of ways to lower
the bar for people to start using WBEM and related software on their
projects. Say, profiles, or a GGF experimental document?
     Now, please cue in the Mission Impossible theme song and let's decide a
time slot for the teleconference. Here are some suggestions, please e-mail
me your availability. (Anybody from Japan interested in participating?).
- Monday until 13:00 PDT
- Tuesday 10-12 PDT
- Thursday 14:00 and later, PDT

Thanks in advance,