[ogsa-wg] OGSA Basic Profile Telecon Agenda 4/6

Takuya Mori mori at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 7 11:10:00 CDT 2005

Hi Steven,

In general, as David says, your client needs to know the OGSA BP
specifications and other specifications which is referenced
by the OGSA BP specs.

With regard to the proposed ogsabp:EndpointKeyInfo and
ogsabp:KeyUsage, the XML-Signature, WS-Security and WS-Addressing
speficifations are refferenced and the OGSA Basic Profile will
profile these specifications, so your client needs to know all
of them.

The proposed profile only states where to find a key-info for
message level security and how it is encoded, so I think we
need to state how to handle with the information more clearly.

Thanks,
>From

Takuya: David Snelling <David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com>
Subject: Re: [ogsa-wg] OGSA Basic Profile Telecon Agenda 4/6
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:42:55 +0100