[ogsa-wg] OGSA Basic Profile Telecon Agenda 4/6

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 7 07:42:55 CDT 2005

Steven,

I wasn't on the call, so others might need to clarify, but I would
answer your question as follows.

A WS-I PB plus WS-I WSSE Profile client would also have to understand
these sections of the OGSA BP, in order to understand the meaning of
the ogsabp QNames, and WS-Addressing, which is also profiled in OGSA BP
(as are the specific parts of WS-I WSSE Profile that need to be
understood). If we have done our homework correctly, everything you
need to know is either in OGSA BP or referenced by it.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE