[ogsa-wg] ByteIO charter: ready for GFSG?

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 06:17:00 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I'd like, if possible, to send the draft charter for the OGSA ByteIO
group to the GFSG before their next meeting on Tuesday.  See the
attachment for a version that I've updated in the light of comments
received.  Please send any comments to the co-chairs and me by Sunday.
If there are no unresolved issues I'll submit it to the GFSG on Monday,
for discussion at their meeting on Tuesday.  They will then make it open
for comment for another 7 days.

If there are unresolved issues, we can discuss them on next Tuesday's
telcon (details to follow).

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039