[ogsa-wg] DRAFT OGSA Evolution Policy Statement (call for review)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 7 04:43:57 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Since the OGSA is GGF's flagship architecture, the GFSG has been
working on a policy surrounding the creation of profiles for OGSA.
David Snelling, our Area Director, has done a FIRST DRAFT ("The
OGSA Evolution Policy Statement").

At the OGSA call today, attendants reviewed and discussed on this
first draft (see meeting minutes also) and agreed to send it out to the
mailing list to open discussion.

Please read this draft and give your feedback. David and I will bring
your feedback to GFSG to improve the policy statement.